Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay and cracks around large old fillings, to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great for a lifetime! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to repair cracked or broken teeth and prevent splitting roots of brittle teeth weakened from large old silver fillings, by replacing large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting and most natural tooth replacement available today. We use digital dentistry techniques to allow for the most predictable, least invasive and most comfortable implant placements and restorations in office.
- Tooth Colored Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position and correct the things you dislike about your smile
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth, or smile makeovers and shade changes of the whole smile when orthodontics and whitening alone is not an option
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again and replace missing teeth when more ideal treatment of implants or bridges are not a good option
- Root Canal Treatment, to stop or prevent a toothache and save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children and adult's back teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain and worn teeth
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is severely damaged or decayed and cannot be saved
- Invisalign for Teens, for an alternative to braces
- Invisalign for Adults, for an alternative to braces
Additional Services we provide:
- Six Month Smiles cosmetic braces that primarily address your crowding or spacing in the smile area that can usually be completed in just about 6 months to give adults and teens the smile they want
- Oral Sleep Apnea and Snore Appliances when you cannot tolerate the gold standard of CPAP, and with approval from your sleep physician.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. The most common dental emergencies range from minor chipping of a tooth, to breaking a large piece of a tooth or filling, with or without pain, and severe toothache pain from a cracked or an abscessed tooth. Please call our office for an appointment or stop in, as it is our goal to see you the first opportunity you have, for an evaluation and treatment.